Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition
As a small-business owner or solopreneur, you wear many hats–perhaps the most important of which is marketer. But these days, with so many new ways to reach customers and clients — and only so much time in the day — it’s hard to know where to start. Should you be using social media? Email? Blogs? Video? SEO?
Small business marketing doesn’t have to be a mystery. It’s just a series of simple decisions (and the action steps to implement those decisions) that will help you regain the clarity, confidence, and control you need to succeed.
- Avoid blah, blah, blah marketing
- Use magnetic marketing strategies that pull (not push) qualified prospects into your world
- Get noticed using the power of 3PR
- Position yourself as the go-to expert in your field
- Become the obvious choice by building your Thought Leadership Platform
- Do social media right
- Zero in on your customers’ pain/gain factors
- Learn to speak prospect language about prospect problems
- Generate a steady stream of referrals
- Identify and focus on high-payoff marketing activities
- Gain clarity, confidence and control so you sell more – more easily and more often
- Cultivate and leverage enthusiastic advocates
- And more
Energetic, inspiring, and filled with concrete strategies, tactics, templates, and tools, Do It! Marketing shows you how to stop “marketing by accident” and start outsmarting, out-positioning, and out-executing the competition.